BAKING SODA / ARMEX Abrasive
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous
- Cost effective
- Used for cleaning, de-painting, and degreasing
BAKING SODA / ARMEX
Soda Blasting is using baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, to blast for removal of dust, foil, paint, and to clean delicate substrates. These substrates are often limestone walls, rotating parts with bearings, fiberglass, arilox printing rolls, etc.
While the idea for ARMEX® started with just plain baking soda, as the world’s leader in bicarbonate technology, ARM & HAMMER®, formulated more than a dozen unique media to specially meet industry surface preparation requirements.
ARMEX® Cleaning and Coating Removal Systems have become an effective, economical, and environmentally superior method for cleaning, de-painting, and degreasing across the country and around the world.
- Soda is non-toxic and non-hazardous, with a nearly benign pH of.8.2.
- Soda is water-soluble and can be thoroughly rinsed from surfaces.
- Soda leaves no hard "grit" that can damage moving parts
- Inquire about our various formulas to understand which one will suit your application best
Order Your BAKING SODA / ARMEX Abrasives today!
To order your baking soda / ARMEX abrasives, simply call 800-849-0871 or complete the contact form below: