JET MAG Abrasive
- Low cost, High performance
- Can be recycled and reused 3 - 4 times
- No heavy metals or toxic elements
Made of synthetic olivine, JETMAG is a low cost, high performing option for blast cleaning. Mostly used in dry applications as a low cost alternative to Garnet and a less toxic replacement for slag products. They have developed an effective wetblast formula as well.
- It contains less than 1 % of free silica.
- It holds no heavy metals and no toxic elements.
- It can be recycled and reused 3 - 4 times.
- It is not listed as dangerous waste when needing to be disposed.
- Its weak density (specific weight) means a higher quantity of material (volume) for a given weight.
Jetmag® Profile and Main Usages
- 16 - 60 | 4 to 6 | Hard rust, deep cavities, boats and bridges, painted and rust steel, premetallization, concrete
- 30 - 60 | 2.5 to 4 | New steel, structural steel, industrial equipment, heavy weight equipment and vehicles
- 32-B4 | 2 to 3 | New and painted steel, light rust, truck wheels
- 35 - 70 | 1.5 to 2.5 | Cars (body shop), light cavities, new steel, stainless steel
- 60-B2 | 0.5 to 1.0 | Stainless steel, fiberglass, aluminium, wood
Order Your JET MAG Abrasives today!
To order your jet mag wire abrasives, simply call 800-849-0871 or complete the contact form below: