Mass Finishing Equipment
Our in-house mass finishing capabilities include: deburring, burnishing, and more for parts made from ceramics, steel, aluminum, stainless steel, composites, alloys, plastics, and rubber. With fast turnaround, incredible accuracy, dependable reliability, and expert staff, Rodeco is your source for enhanced product quality.
Rodeco Metal Finishing: A Brief Introduction
When Why To Use Rodeco
The high operating costs and process control needed for mass finishing can be daunting, so we worry about it for you. We know the right media and the right machines to get the job done right.
- Rodeco has been ISO 9001:2015 since 2004 and has met cleanliness standards for Robert Bosch brake and airbag parts.
- Save your company’s capital dollars for something else. No capital dollars needed when the finishing work is done at Rodeco!
- Rodeco has the ability to set up inside your facility and perform mass finishing on a price-per-parts basis.
- Rodeco handles spikes in your production without overtime, meaning less stress for you.
- Rodeco charges on a per-piece basis, meaning costs will always be consistent.
All parts are different, with different surface contaminants. There is no reason to have the same set wash process. Over the past 30 years, Rodeco has used its creativity and finishing knowledge for over 250 metal working customers with thousands of different parts.
Reasons to contract out your finishing requirements to Rodeco are:
- Improved finish quality to enhance our customer service to your customer
- Consistent quality to mitigate the risk of mixed parts or inconsistent finish
- Reduced wastewater
- Lower labor cost for our customer
- Rodeco handles production spikes so customers meet their delivery schedules and sales
- Reduced capital costs
Rodeco’s Job Shop has helped some of our customers with descaling, rust removal, cleaning, brightening, and deburring of their parts. We meet the specs for Robert Bosch, medical inhalers, automotive glass filters and Eaton brake line parts.
Parts can be made from aluminum, brass, steel, stainless steel, plastic, copper and cast iron, and include silverware, gold and silver jewelry, ceramic tiles and porcelain.
Rodeco Takes Pride To Meet Your Quality Standards With Our Mass Finishing Equipment.
Call us today at 800-849-0871 to find out more about our mass finishing equipment. Our Experts are waiting for your call!